Old Fashioned AmbrosiaFrom dugger 9 years ago
- 1 large can of mandarin oranges, drained well. shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 can (size not described) pineapple chunks shopping list
- 1 small can coconut shopping list
- vanilla (amount not specified) shopping list
- a little whipped cream (yeah, that is the measurement given) shopping list
How to make it
- Pat fruits and coconut in paper towel. Combine all ingredients. Before serving add a little more whipped cream.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating3 people
This is one of my favorite recipes to take to a gathering. I'd always had it with sour cream but when I started making myself I used yogurt. Coconut is a good one with this but other flavors or plain will do.
Beththepiggs in loved it
Hey Dugger...nothing like the one I had of Grandmother's. Her's had sour cream. . I can work with this one though. I will at a later date post the one I'll work out.
wokkingmum7...let her know it's flaked coconut.
And yes I owe you my zuc...morehelewes in Newton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!