Cream Cheese Pound CakeFrom henrie 9 years ago
- cream cheese Pound cake shopping list
- 1 lb. butter shopping list
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese shopping list
- 2 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon each vanilla, and lemon flavoring shopping list
- Dash of salt shopping list
- 6 eggs, large shopping list
- 3 cups cake flour (sifted 3 times) shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter, cream cheese and sugar till light and fluffy
- Add the flavoring and salt.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition
- Add flour. Blend well.
- Pour into well greased and floured Bundt pan. Bake at 325* for 1 hour, 10 min.
- *Try 3 teaspoons of vanilla and 1 1/2 teaspoons of lemon extract