Chocolate Chocolate-chip MuffinsFrom vindee 7 years ago
- flour – 1 1/4 cups shopping list
- Whole-wheat flour – ½ cup shopping list
- baking soda – 1 tsp shopping list
- salt – 1pinch shopping list
- cocoa – ¼ cup shopping list
- yogurt – 2/3 cup/thick shopping list
- milk – 4 tbsp shopping list
- eggs -3 / small shopping list
- butter – ½ cup (100gms), at room temp shopping list
- sugar – ¾ cup shopping list
- vanilla essence – 1 tsp shopping list
- chocolate chips – ½ cup (I like to use Ghirardelli dark chips) shopping list
How to make it
- Line a muffin pan (or grease and flour it)
- Pre-heat the oven to 190Deg C
- Sift the flour + whole-wheat flour +cocoa + baking soda + salt 3 times. Keep aside.
- Stir together the yogurt + eggs + milk
- In a big bowl, beat the butter + sugar + vanilla essence
- Gently beat in the yogurt mix…gently, or it might splatter everywhere!!
- Stir in the sifted flour and chocolate chips until JUST MOIST.DO NOT OVERMIX.
- Sprinkle on any topping if desired.
- Put into lined muffin pan and bake for 25 mins (approximately)
- Test with a wooden pick to see if done.
- Remove from pan immediately and cool on rack.
- Can top with a buttercream icing/ganache…but they taste just fine as they are.
- Makes 12 regular size muffins
The Cookvindee Gurgaon, IN
The Rating3 people
I made these this afternoon, I had the ingredients to make them. They were very good! ( I actually baked something that turned out! ) Thanks! :)samjo in Gering loved it