Finnish Pancakes Or PannukakkuFrom lor 9 years ago
- This is the recipe I was taught and have made many times over. I hope you give them a try. They are actually crepes but traditionally called pancakes. shopping list
- 2 beaten eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sifted flour shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Beat eggs, vanilla, salt and sugar.
- Add milk and flour alternately.
- Stir in butter.
- Fry on hot lightly greased griddle.
- Serve with ripe strawberries, red raspberries or berries of your choice.
- Even jam or just a sprinkling of confectioners’ sugar.
- Note: Sometimes I use apples that I have peeled, sliced and gently fried with a little butter and sugar.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating3 people
I worked in a Paanukuki house restaraunt quite a few years back experienced eating one of these Pancakes they are good.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it