Baltic Fish CurryFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 medium white onions, diced shopping list
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 thai chile, chopped finely shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cumin shopping list
- 2 cans crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 can tomato paste shopping list
- 2 lbs cod or haddock fillets, cut into 1” pieces shopping list
- ½ cup coconut cream shopping list
- ¼ cup fresh coriander, loosely packed and finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large pan, and cook onion, garlic, ginger, chilli and spices until onion softens.
- Add crushed tomatoes to onion mixture, season to taste and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered about 10 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly.
- Add tomato paste and stir to blend.
- Stir in fish and coconut cream, bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, about 10 minutes.
- Just before serving, stir in coriander and mint.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating3 people
This was great. We used lite coconut milk instead of coconut cream to keep the WeightWatchers points down and the fish we had available was Tilapia. Thanks for a great recipe.mbelisle in Suva loved it
Make Your Ingredients222 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Copy Cat Recipes370 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Whole Foods142 members