Crispy Potato PattiesFrom cyates798 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix mashed potatoes, egg and onion together, add flour and stir to combine well.
- Shape into patties then fry in about 1/2-inch of hot oil, make sure not to have heat so high it smokes!
- Brown one side, then turn and brown other side, Careful not to overcook!
- Drain on papertowels.
- You lightly salt them and eat them plain or with cheese! Also great with applesauce for a snack!
The Cookcyates798 Odessa, FL
The Rating6 people
Did these with dinner last night. They were wonderfulpleclare in Framingham loved it
I love potato patties and this is just like the recipe I have....DELISH!!! Thanks for posting....now I have something to fall back on when I can't remember!!! :)feathers_316 in Spearman loved it
Mmmm..., my mother-in-law use to make these, and I know my hubby loved them as a kid. Mom is gone now, but I should make these for him, he would love it, and so would I . Thanks for posting these.
Bettyrecipesrule in Winnipeg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!