Peach MousseFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups diced peaches shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt stirred shopping list
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 packet unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup peach nectar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- Puree peaches and lemon juice in a food processor.
- Mix together the yogurt and cottage cheese.
- Stir mixture by hand into the pureed fruit.
- Dissolve gelatin in the water in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Add nectar, ginger and sugar then cook for 2 minutes.
- Add peach mixture to the gelatin and mix well.
- Place mixture into a pint container and freeze until mixture looks thick about 30 minutes.
- Fold whipped topping into peach mixture and refrigerate for several hours.
- Spoon into individual dishes and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!