Creamy Cotija Cilantro DressingFrom oldgringo 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon fine ground white pepper shopping list
- 1 finely minced garlic clove shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro leaves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh Anaheim chile shopping list
- 2 ounces crumbled Cotija cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cotija, also known as Mexican Queso Anejado or "aged cheese" is a curd cheese sold in small rounds or blocks. It is a pungent salty cheese with the moist version being a bit like Feta and the hard version more like Parmesan.
- Cilantro leaves are the green leaves of the coriander plant.
- Mix the ingredients in the order given and refrigerate until needed.