Cinderella cake with jam frostingFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3 cups four shopping list
- 2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup butte shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 4 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 10 tablespoons rasberry jam shopping list
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons water shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, cream together sugar and butter.
- Beat eggs and then add the eggs and milk to creamed mixture.
- Sift flour and baking powder and add to mixture.
- Add vanilla.
- Bake in greased cake pan(s), either 1 13x9x2-inch or two 8x8-inch, at 350° for 45 minutes or until cake test comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Put jam in a saucepan and heat over low heat.
- Stir until jam is melted.
- Add water.
- Remove from heat.
- Sift confectioners sugar and add.
- Beat hard until well blended and of frosting consistency.
- Carefully ice cooled cake.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!