Butterscotch Nut RollsFrom noir 9 years ago
How to make it
- Sprinkle nuts into bottom of a greased Bundt pan.
- Arrange rolls evenly over nuts.
- Sprinkle dry pudding mix over the rolls.
- Combine brown sugar, melted margarine and cinnamon in a small bowl; mix well.
- Spoon over rolls.
- **Place Bundt pan in a cold oven for eight to ten hours.**
- Remove pan from oven.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Return pan to oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool slightly and serve.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating4 people
They do sound delicious! I am going to make these. This is a great looking recipe and thanks for posting it here.annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
Perfect snowstorm food today, gotta whopper coming, and this is comfort food supreme! *wink*pink in USA loved it