Banana PuddingFrom jemison 6 years ago
How to make it
- Line a 9x13 dish with vanilla wafers.
- In a large bowl, add the condensed milk.
- Stir in the instant banana pudding
- Fold in 1 1/2 container of Cool-Whip.
- Add the sour cream and blend well.
- Slice bananas and fold in the mixture.
- Put 1/3 of the mixture on the wafers in the dish.
- Alternate layers until mixture is gone ending with vanilla wafers.
- Top with the remainder of the Cool-Whip.
- Stand any remaining vanilla wafers left up in the Cool-Whip to decorate.
The Cookjemison Huntersville, NC
The Rating4 people
Thanks for this recipe. My colleague at my previous job brought it and I loved it so much. I've trying for this authentic recipe for so long. Thanks again and Can you be my cooking buddy, please!vvskgn in Foster City loved it