Twice Baked YamsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 3 medium yams shopping list
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans shopping list
- 3 tablespoons crushed pineapple drained shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- miniature marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- Wash potatoes then blot dry and prick with a fork to allow steam to escape.
- Rub a light coating of vegetable oil onto skins.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
- Cut a thin lengthwise slice from top of each potato.
- Scoop out inside being careful to leave a thin shell.
- Mash potatoes in a mixing bowl until no lumps remain.
- Add butter, brown sugar, raisins, nuts, drained pineapple and cinnamon.
- Fill potato skins with mixture.
- Increase oven to 400.
- Place potatoes in an oven proof dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven then set oven to broil.
- Place several miniature marshmallows on top of each potato then place under broiler.