Park Ave Stuffed French ToastFrom tarra 6 years ago
How to make it
- Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Cube 1/2 of the loaf of bread.
- Cut cream cheese into 32 squares and scatter over bread.
- Cover with remaining loaf of bread-cubed.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour over bread.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350.
- Serve with warm syrup.
People Who Like This Dish 38
The Cooktarra Soda Springs, ID
The Rating7 people
It sounds so good. What an easy way to make french toast for the whole family without spending all that time standing at the stove. Thanks.organicmama in loved it
We had it this morning - awesome. My daughter, who's not big on sweets or eggs, just had it as it was, and she gave it a two thumbs up.mystik in Bradford loved it
Oh yeah baby! This sounds most excellent! It gets a 5 before I even try it! : )sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it