Greek Chicken and PotatoesFrom jayzee 6 years ago
- 1 chicken, cut up shopping list
- 6 medium russet potatoes, peeled & quartered lengthwise shopping list
- 3/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 2/3 cup lemon juice (fresh is best but bottled is fine too) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons oregano, crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Arrange chicken and potatoes in large roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk broth, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and oregano to combine (or shake together in a jar to combine). Pour evenly over chicken and potatoes.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and golden brown, basting occasionally with pan juices, about 1 hour. Remove chicken to a plate; cover with foil and set aside. Continue baking potatoes another 15 minutes or until they are tender.
- 4 servings but easy to multiply (just make sure to use a pan that is big enough!)