Idiot ChickenFrom oescrazy1 7 years ago
How to make it
- Beat all ingredients (other than chicken) together.
- Place chicken in sprayed pan. I use a 9x13 cake pan.
- Pour sauce mixture over chicken cover with foil. Cook at 375 degrees 35-40 minutes. I usually take the foil off for the last 5 minutes.
- serve over rice or noodles.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookoescrazy1 AR
The Rating5 people
Yummy...this sounds great. I have some chicken in the freezer, may have to try this out this week. We love chicken!ladycropalot in Dallas loved it
Ok....took me more than a week to actually make this but it was wonderful. My husband took one bite and said "this is a keeper" he then ate off my plate when he was finished with his. I did make the extra sauce for over the rice. It was awesome. ...moreladycropalot in Dallas loved it
good stuff.alone1965 in Whereabouts loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!