Cranberry Rum BrieFrom coffeebean53 7 years ago
- 1 round (8 ounces) brie cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup crushed cranberry sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon rum extract or Pure orange extract shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans shopping list
- Assorted crackers shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Remove top rind of Brie to within 1/4 inch of edge all the
- way around.
- 2. Lightly coat cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray and
- place Brie on cookie sheet. Set aside.
- 3. Combine cranberry sauce, brown sugar, rum or orange extract,
- and nutmeg in small bowl. Spread mixture over top of Brie to
- edge of rind and sprinkle with pecans.
- 5. Bake in 500 degree F oven 4 to 5 minutes.
- 6. Remove to serving dish with spatula, surround with assorted
- crackers and serve immediately.
- Makes 8 servings
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating5 people
Lordy that sounds so yummy! thanks for postmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
wonderful! Just wonderful!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
Good Heavens, honey, this sounds delectable.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!