Peanut Butter FrostingFrom imamunke 8 years ago
- 3/4 c. Natural creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1-1 1/2 c. Confectioner's sugar shopping list
- 1/4 c. butter (room temp) (I had salted on hand, thus the need for more than 1 cup sugar) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 Tbls Soy Creamer (Use half&half or heavy cream if you wish) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine butter, peanut butter and vanilla. I used a whisk, if you have a mixer, use it!.
- Add sugar about a 1/4 cup at a time, only so you can taste test for your desired sweetness.
- Once well blended, add your creamer until the frosting reaches a nice fluffy smooth, not too gloppy consistency.
- Frost your cupcakes nice and tall!
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookimamunke Humboldt County, CA
The Rating4 people
I will use this Peanut Butter Frosting Recipe on a double chocolate cup cake recipe it will please a lot of Reece's peanut butter fans.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
This is perfect on the double chocolate cup cakes. I could see this frosting some cooled brownies and being a big hit too. YUMMYnotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Since I'm PMSing I will make this and then proceed to eat it with a spoon right out of the bowl!! DELISH!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!