MINIATURE PECAN TASSIESFrom jkstern 9 years ago
- CRUST: shopping list
- 1 (3 oz. pkg. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 c. sifted all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 3/4 c. brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 1 tbsp. soft butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2/3 c. chopped pecans shopping list
- Optional: 3 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet baking chocolate, melted shopping list
How to make it
- For the crust, have all ingredients at room temperature.
- Mix together and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Pinch off dough and shape into two dozen 1 inch balls.
- Place balls in 1 3/4 inch ungreased muffin tins.
- With thumb, press dough against bottom and sides of tins.
- Set aside and mix filling.
- Pre heat overn at 325 degrees
- For filling, mix all ingredients together.
- Fill each tassie 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool on cake rack.
- To remove, run sharp knife around edge and lift out.
- Drizzle with Melted Chocolate
The Cookjkstern Long Island City, NY
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!