Easy Scrumptious WafflesFrom roger 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat up your waffle iron (mine only has one setting).
- Sift your dry ingredients into a good sized bowl
- Separate the eggs, putting the whites in a smaller bowl.
- Beat up the eggs until stiff.
- Add egg yolks, milk, and vegetable oil, all at once to the dry ingredients.
- Beat this mixture until there are zero lumps.
- Fold your egg whites into the batter with a spatula.
- Put a half a cup of batter into your waffle iron (mine makes 10in waffles).
- "Set it and forget it".
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookroger San Francisco, CA
The Rating4 people
These look so beautiful & tasty. Me too, what did you fill them with, cause I've got to make them just the way you have. Thanks for sharing a beautiful treat. Briannabrianna in loved it
this recipe sounds good can't wait to try it out!
have just bought a waffle maker and have never made them before so this recipe sounds nice and simple thanks for the post @:}capedread in Peterborough. Cambridgeshire loved it
I am with the last three, what did you fill them with, these look simple and yummyhunnee in Nanaimo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!