Easy Scrumptious WafflesFrom roger 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat up your waffle iron (mine only has one setting).
- Sift your dry ingredients into a good sized bowl
- Separate the eggs, putting the whites in a smaller bowl.
- Beat up the eggs until stiff.
- Add egg yolks, milk, and vegetable oil, all at once to the dry ingredients.
- Beat this mixture until there are zero lumps.
- Fold your egg whites into the batter with a spatula.
- Put a half a cup of batter into your waffle iron (mine makes 10in waffles).
- "Set it and forget it".
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookroger San Francisco, CA
The Rating4 people
this recipe sounds good can't wait to try it out!
have just bought a waffle maker and have never made them before so this recipe sounds nice and simple thanks for the post @:}capedread in Peterborough. Cambridgeshire loved it
These look so beautiful & tasty. Me too, what did you fill them with, cause I've got to make them just the way you have. Thanks for sharing a beautiful treat. Briannabrianna in loved it
I am with the last three, what did you fill them with, these look simple and yummyhunnee in Nanaimo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!