Mushroom Swiss Stuffed BurgersFrom alaskanmom 7 years ago
- 4 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1- 8oz package mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 2-1/2 lbs. ground beef shopping list
- 1/3 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 8 slices swiss cheese shopping list
- buns shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms in melted butter over medium heat 10-15 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Set aside to let cool.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- In a large bowl combine the ground beef, worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Shape mixture into 16 patties.
- Spoon mushrooms onto 8 of the patties to 1/2-inch of edge.
- Top each mushroom patty with one slice of cheese.
- Top with remaining patties, pinch edges to seal.
- Grill over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes or until desired doneness is achieved.
- Serve on toasted buns if desired.
The Cookalaskanmom Wasilla, AK
- Not added to any groups yet!