Kahlua Pumpkin PieFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 1 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed shopping list
- ¼ cup Kahlua shopping list
- ¼ cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 1 ½ cups canned pumpkin puree shopping list
- 2 large eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 9” unbaked pastry crust shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 450 F.
- Combine milk, sugar, Kahlua, corn syrup, spice and salt.
- Add pumpkin and eggs; blend well. Set aside.
- Bake pastry for 7-8 mins until lightly browned.
- Pull oven rack part way out; slowly pour pumpkin mixture into shell.
- Reduce oven to 325 F.
- Continue baking until filling is barely set in center, about 40 mins.