Pad Thai Fried NoodlesFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 1 pkg. rice noodles (if using glass noodles, soak 5 minutes in cold water before using) shopping list
- 1 c. pork/chicken/seafood shopping list
- 3 tbsp. oil shopping list
- 4 tbsp Chinese chive or spring onion shopping list
- 1 tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- handful bean sprout or cabbage shopping list
- 3 tbsp. chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 c. chopped yellow tofu shopping list
- 1/2 c. water shopping list
How to make it
- Put oil in wok with chopped garlic and fry until golden.
- Add meat, tofu and stir until meat is cooked.
- Add beaten egg.
- Add noodles, water (to make the noodles soft).
- Add fish sauce, oyster sauce, sugar.
- add bean spout and Chinese chives
- Turn off the heat
- Stir in fresh vegetables (cabbage, bean sprout, spring onion)
- Garnish with ground chillies and limes, to taste
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating7 people
Made this recipe a few days ago. It was very tasty. Omitted the meat and garnished with chopped peanuts, but otherwise followed the recipe. Thanks.uhannigan in loved it
I love Pad Thai and used to eat tons of it in Bangkok. I will try it with glass noodles and small shrimps. 5 from me! :}tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!