Ramen Cabbage SaladFrom pink 5 years ago
How to make it
- Toss all of these ingredients together.
- * ( It is easier to toast the ingredients together in a large baking tray. Place under the broiler for just a few minutes until light brown. Watch carefully and stir.)*
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- 6 Tablespoons of rice vinegar.
- 4 Tablespoons of sugar (you can use Splenda if need be)
- 1/2 - 1 Tablespoon of Salt & Pepper (or to taste).
- Shake all ingredients well and toss in salad. Toss with care!
The Cookpink USA
The Rating5 people
I love this salad. If you haven't tried it you are missing a treat.bamamom in Vernon loved it
Woo I really like this.. I eat ramen noodles without cooking them all the time as a snack. Friends and family think I'm strange. I will have to print off this recipe to show them lol Thanks, Pink!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
I love Asian Ramen Noodles prepared this way.
Pink you have managed to capture the beauty of summertime with this spectacular recipe!
Michaeltrigger in loved it