Easy Egg Foo-yungFrom bigstmpr 6 years ago
How to make it
- Step 1. chop green onions- about 3 set to one side
- 2.drain 1 can of orential vegetables.
- 3. chop mushroom if you are using them .
- break 6 eggs in a dish and beat till mixed and light.
- heat skillet with pam and add onions and mushrooms (add the amout of mushrooms to your own taste.) and a big spoonful of orential vegetables heat well then poor about 1/4 to 2/3 cups of egg on top of vegetables .cook till egg looks like it is dry then flip over the egg and vegetables and finish cooking. makes about 4to 6 patties. while egg is cooking ,mix up a couple packages of instant gravy mix , chicken ,or beef, or turkey or pork. they are all good. then when egg and vegetable patty is done place on plate and pour about 1/4 cup of gravey over the patties. can sprinkle a sm. amount of chopped onion on top.
The Cookbigstmpr Edgewood, WA
The Rating3 people
We love egg foo-young, will have to try this out,thanks for sharing,sounds great....Bobrobertg in loved it
I love this, I add chicken to mine...yum!shelleybeanz73 in Ashland loved it
I just use chopped up chicken, whatever I have handy, I've even used the canned chicken breast when in a bind. I have used peas and carrots before too lol. I'm the queen of substitutes :o)shelleybeanz73 in Ashland loved it