Dessert CrepesFrom notyourmomma 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup cold milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup cold water shopping list
- 3 egg yolks shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon of sugar shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons of Grand Marnier, rum or cognac shopping list
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons of instant blending flour (Wondra) shopping list
- 5 tablespoons of melted salted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Place liquids in blender, then eggs and sugar. Blend 15 seconds.
- Add flour, then butter. Cover and top speed forone minute.
- Let rest 90 minutes.
- Place a small six inch skillet over medium heat.
- Brush with melted butter, or unflavored oil. Heat pan.
- Remove from heat and spoon in two tablespoons of batter, swirl to cover the bottom of the pan. Pour off any excess batter.
- cook til golden brown, lifting edge to check.
- Flip and cook 30 seconds on second side.
- Repeat. Stack crepes between layers of waxed paper.
- Refrigerate until needed or freeze.
- Warm when ready to serve.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating4 people
I just made this and let me tell you...they are to die for!!!
I didn't even have the right ingredients but I wanted to try it anyway and they were heavenly!!! I was eating them as I was making them, thats how good they were...they don't ev...morelilliancooks in Long Island loved it
Looks amazing, I love crepes! Thanks for this lovely recipe!juels in Clayton loved it
Simply marvelous!!pleclare in Framingham loved it