Warm Sausage Cheese DipFrom sweetthing1953 8 years ago
- 1 lb. lean hamburger, browned and drained shopping list
- 1 lb. hot bulk sausage, browned and drained shopping list
- 1 10 oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 2 lb. loaf Velveeta process cheese (chopped) shopping list
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 1 15 oz. jar hot chiles and peppers shopping list
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix shopping list
How to make it
- Brown hamburger and sausage until done. Then drain. Put into large dutch oven.
- Chop cream cheese and Velveeta cheese and add to browned meat.
- Add jar chiles, onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup
- Simmer all on low (about 30-45 minutes) until all cheeses are melted and warm.
- Serve with corn chips or tortilla chips.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooksweetthing1953 Sharpsburg, GA
The Rating5 people
Oh my goodness...I have been looking for this recipe..My kids love this dip and I have yet to see it. This one will be perfect for all the up coming holiday parties! Thank you for the recipe its sounds great! Michellemichellem in Idaho loved it
now this I know hubby will like,,,Thankspaprikamama in Lake Mary loved it
I made this for Christmas eve and it turned out great. The family loved it..a perfect 5! Thanks again.michellem in Idaho loved it