Versatile Cheese DipFrom jaie 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- For thinner dip, add milk by teaspoons.
- Garnish with fresh snipped parsely.
- Blue-cheese sour cream dip:
- Subsitute blue cheese for cheddar cheese.
- Dried beef-sour cream dip:
- Omit cheese and salt.
- Mix in 3 ounces dried beef, snipped.
- Red bean-sour cream dip:
- Omit cheese.
- Mix in 10 ounces of drained kidney beans and 6 slices crisply fried bacon crumbles.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!