Cool as a cucumber cumin dipFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 1 package of room termperature cream cheese (8 oz) shopping list
- 2 tbsp of heavy cream or more to thin shopping list
- 1/2 cup of peeled seeded minced cucumbers shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of chopped chives shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of white milled pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin shopping list
How to make it
- Mash the cream cheese with the fork until soft and add the other ingredients and mix well. Let stand for 45 minutes for flavors to meld. I upped the cumin from the original and added the pepper because I like pepper!
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating1 people
This really DOES sound good! Like a raita, but instead of a cool-down a spicier dip that can stand alone! Brilliant post (and I would up the ante on the cumin and white pepper too!) Thanks, Notyourmomma!kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!