Asian PastaFrom zena824 6 years ago
- 1 pound whole wheat angel hair pasta shopping list
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil shopping list
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 cups snow peas trimmed shopping list
- 3/4 cup rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons plum sauce shopping list
- 3 scallions, white and green parts, finely chopped. shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, soy sauce, plum sauce, and scallions; set aside.
- Prepare the pasta according to package directions; place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the peppers and snow peas and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until tender crisp.
- Toss the veggies with the pasta.
- Add the reserved sauce mixture and toss to thoroughly coat.
- Serve warm or refrigerate to serve cold.