sizzling salmonFrom indian chef 5 years ago
- 2 skinless and boneless fillets of salmon shopping list
- for the marinade: shopping list
- 1 and 1/2 tsp ginger paste shopping list
- 1 and 1/2 tsp garlic paste shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin powder shopping list
- 1 tsp corriander powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garam masala(optional) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder shopping list
- lemon juice(1 large lemon) shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- for pan frying: shopping list
- 1 tbsp cooking oil shopping list
How to make it
- mix all ingredients except oil in a bowl and marinade the salmon fillets in it for 15 mins.
- take the oil in a non stick frying pan.
- heat the pan on medium flame.
- fan fry the marinated fillets from all sides for 10 mins or till the fillets change colour
- serve hot on a bed of steamed rice or green salad.
- goes well with a glass of white wine.
- can be alternatively grilled in the oven( on medium for 5 mins on each side) or barbequed.