Fettucini With tuna Red Pepper Flakes And OlivesFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup ev olive oil shopping list
- 2 shallots, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 scallions with green tops, chopped shopping list
- 12 large fresh basil leaves, finely shredded shopping list
- 20 pitted plain olives shopping list
- 1 can tuna packed in olive oil shopping list
- zest of one lemon shopping list
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 3/4 lb fresh or dried red pepper fettuccine(available on web) shopping list
- or regular fettucini with added red pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, sauté shallots and scallions in olive oil until translucent, about 2 min.
- Add basil, olives, tuna, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and stir until well heated.
- Set aside and cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil over high heat. Add pasta and 1 Tbsp salt and boil until al dente.
- Drain pasta and add to tuna-olive mixture.
- Toss well and briefly reheat before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating6 people
This will be my supper tonight. I love all these ingred. Thank you so much.cherihannah in Shickshinny loved it
This is my idea of comfort food. Great one thanks!danadooley in Singapore loved it
Yet another great tuna recipe! I'm a real fan of tuna. Brain food they say and I need all that I can get. I'll give it a go. 5 forks for me with a reduced amount of oil. Trevtrev in Bogangar loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!