Christmas Cookies From NorwayFrom lor 9 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups of shortening shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups of sugar shopping list
- 1 egg yolk and 1 whole egg shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups of flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground shopping list
- cardamom shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup of almonds, ground shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of orange juice shopping list
How to make it
- Cream the shortening and sugar and add the beaten yolk and egg.
- Mix and sift the dry ingredients and the blanched, ground almonds together.
- Combine the mixtures and add the orange juice.
- Chill the dough, then roll thin, cut in fancy shapes and bake a few minutes at 400 degrees F.
- They must be watched closely.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating2 people
Oh Oh, this sounds so good!! Gotta try them, thank you Oma for this post!!shirleyoma in Cove loved it