Buttermilk 1000 Island DressingFrom jaie 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup tomato-based chili sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced onion shopping list
- 4 tablespoons minced dill pickle shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped shopping list
- 6-12 tablespoons buttermilk shopping list
- garlic salt, ground black pepper and hot sauce to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- Hard cook your eggs. Cool, peel and chop.
- In a bowl, combine chili sauce, onion, pickle, lemon peel, horseradish, mayonnaise and egg.
- Stir in buttermilk until dressing is of desired consistency.
- Season to taste with garlic salt, pepper, and hot sauce.
- Mix well, cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Makes 2 cups dressing.