Banana PuddingFrom pamela 9 years ago
- 2 (5 oz) boxes instant pudding mix, banana flavored shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) container frozen whipped topping, defrosted shopping list
- 6 cups cold milk shopping list
- 2 cups coconut, flaked shopping list
- 3 bananas, cut into slices shopping list
- 1 cup softened butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a medium sized bowl, use your fingers to combine the coconut, sugar, flour with butter until a you create a crumbly mixture, then spread onto a baking sheet.
- Bake until the mixture becomes a light brown in color, stirring from time to time, around 45 minutes.
- Make the pudding mix (with cold milk) following the package directions. Sprinkle 2/3 of the coconut mixture into a 9x13 inch dish, then spread the prepared pudding on top of the crust. Place the sliced bananas and whipped topping on top, then sprinkle the left over crust on top. Place in the refrigerator to chill until ready to serve.