Stick em ribsFrom jaie 6 years ago
- 4 pounds spareribs, cut into pieces shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped onions shopping list
- 1 cup ketchup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid hot pepper seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 cup vinegar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons molasses shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme leaves shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Place ribs in a single layer into 2 large baking pans.
- Pour 1/2 cup water into each pan.
- Bake, covered, in a 350° oven for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add onions and cook until soft.
- Stir in ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, hot pepper seasoning, vinegar, molasses, ginger, thyme mustard and paprika.
- Blend well.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Remove ribs from oven and pour off and discard water and fat.
- Combine ribs in one pan and pour sauce over meat.
- Return to the oven and bake, uncovered, for 1 hour more or until meat is tender when pierced.
- Baste occasionally.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!