Hot Sausage Breakfast Casserole SupremeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 1 small sweet onion chopped shopping list
- 1 small green pepper chopped shopping list
- 3 medium tomatoes chopped shopping list
- 24 ounce bag frozen hash brown potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 12 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1 pound hot breakfast sausage cooked crumbled and drained shopping list
- 3 cups cheddar cheese shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter and place in rectangular baking pan.
- Spread potatoes in bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle chopped vegetables over potatoes then add salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle meat over potatoes and vegetables.
- Pour beaten eggs over potatoes then bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese evenly over top and bake 5 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven and let set for approximately 5 minutes then cut into squares.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!