Easy Venison Pot RoastFrom putercop 8 years ago
- 2 to 3 pound venison roast shopping list
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 2 packages Lipton Onion Soup Mix shopping list
- 4 large potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 lb raw carrots shopping list
- 1/2 lb frozen or fresh green beans shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- fresh cracked black pepper or ground, your choice (I prefer cracked) shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Mix soup and onion soup mix.
- Add 1/2 cup milk and mix well.
- Season roast by rubbing in generously pepper and garlic. (Do not add salt.)
- Place roast in pan with lid.
- Add soup around roast.
- Place other veggies around roast.
- Cover, bake at 350ºF for about 4 hours.
- Stir before serving
- A walk in the park !!!!
The Cookputercop Kerhonkson, NY
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!