Scampi Style Chicken ThighsFrom julesong 8 years ago
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken thighs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1-2 garlic clove, minced (to taste) shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or chablis shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- cooking spray, for broiling shopping list
How to make it
- Trim excess fat from chicken thighs.
- Rinse chicken with cold water, pat dry.
- Place thighs in a shallow dish and pour lemon juice over chicken, and let stand 20 minutes.
- Combine parsley and rest of ingredients (except pan spray) in a small bowl and stir well.
- Spray the broiler rack with pan spray.
- Remove chicken from lemon juice; discard the lemon juice.
- Arrange marinated chicken on the broiler rack, then brush with parsley mixture.
- Broil thighs 6 inches from heating element, 4 minutes on each side or until tender.
- Transfer chicken to a serving platter.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley, if desired.