The Cajun PralinesFrom noir 9 years ago
How to make it
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a Dutch oven and bring to a boil.
- Cook, stirring constantly until mixture reaches 225 degrees.
- Add pecans and continue cooking, stirring constantly until mixture reaches the soft ball stage (236 degrees) on a candy thermometer. Remove from heat and beat vigorously with a wooden spoon until mixture begins to thicken.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased waxed paper.
- Let stand until firm.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Makes 3 1/2 dozen.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating7 people
There is nothing like these.... We make these all the time.....if you ever make them once.... your hooked for life...zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Holiday treat! Wow, these are good!pink in USA loved it
Like it!shuga in United States loved it