Orange Juice BallsFrom sweetthing1953 6 years ago
How to make it
- Blend first 5 ingredients well.
- Make into walnut size balls
- Roll in the confectioner's sugar
- Refrigerate well (about 2-4 hours)
- Makes 4 dozen balls.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- Bitsigirl Nowhere, Us
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- sweetwords Raleigh, MS
- angeleyes1231 Torrington, CT
- jwatson3 Lawrenceburg, IN
- grandmommy Nashville, TN
- snowlass Presque Isle, ME
- casgraham Lorain, OH
- krumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksweetthing1953 Sharpsburg, GA
The Rating4 people
This sounds really interesting! Hope to try soon.sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
We enjoyed these. I gave my sister half, asked her later if anybody liked them, and she said she'd already eaten most of them! I used a baby spoon to get the right amount, rolled each spoonful in the sugar, made them into balls, then rolled in suga...moresweetwords in Raleigh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!