Pollo Enchiladas de TaquitosFrom annieamie 8 years ago
- 1 box of frozen chicken or chicken and cheese taquitos shopping list
- 3 cups monterey jack cheese, grated shopping list
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1 large can of mild green chili enchilada sauce or salsa verde shopping list
- 1 small can sliced mild green chilies, chopped shopping list
- 1 can of sliced black olives shopping list
- 1 bundle of chopped scallions shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer the frozen taquitos in a 13x9 pan in a single row. Fill in any spaces on the side with more taquitos until pan is full.
- Spread 1 1/2 cups of the sour cream down the middle of the frozen taquitos.
- Pour the enchilada sauce over the sour cream evenly
- Sprinkle with the green chilies
- Sprinkle the cheese over the chilies and then sprinkle the olives.
- Bake uncovered for at least 30 minutes until cheese is melted and a golden brown in color.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with scallions.
- Add a dollop of the remaining sour cream for each serving.