Beef SteakFrom cutiechie_23 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl marinate beef in soy sauce, water, calamansi, and msg for an hour.
- Heat frying pan and add 2 Tbs. of corn oil and fry meat in batches until they all have good sear marks on both sides.
- Remove meat from the pan and set aside. Repeat the process for the next batch.
- You will need to add more oil each time you fry more batches of meat. When you are done frying, add all the meat back into the frying pan and add the remaining marinade to the pan.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes on medium heat and then add the onions and let cook for another minute.
- Serve with rice and enjoy your Bistek!
The Cookcutiechie_23 Quezon City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!