Tuna RomanoffFrom ladydi 7 years ago
- 5 T butter shopping list
- 5 T flour shopping list
- 1 t salt shopping list
- 1/4 t pepper shopping list
- 2 1/2 C milk shopping list
- 8 oz egg noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 6 oz can tuna, drained shopping list
- 1/2 C pimento-stuffed green olives, sliced shopping list
- 2 T chopped chived (fresh or dried) shopping list
- 6 oz muenster cheese, sliced shopping list
- 1 C bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 T butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in medium to large saucepan over low to moderate heat.. Whisk in flour, salt and pepper, stirring until slightly thickened.
- Slowly add milk, stirring constantly and cook until thickened and bubbly.
- Add cream cheese, stirring until completely melted.
- Add tuna, olives and chives.
- In a greased 2 quart casserole, layer sauce, noodles and Muenster cheese slices, starting and ending with sauce.
- Combine bread crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
The Cookladydi Oaklyn, NJ
The Rating4 people
I'm the only one in my family who loves tuna, but they ate it up like candy served this way! ;-)
Excellent!eleven in Fort Payne loved it
Sounds and looks very tastey. 5 forks and bookmarked.lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
I tried this tonight - tasted great, except: I didn't realize I had Italian breadcrumbs until I was already a-sprinkling. Gave the whole thing an unexpected wang. I'll try it again in a couple weeks!sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!