Tuna RomanoffFrom ladydi 7 years ago
- 5 T butter shopping list
- 5 T flour shopping list
- 1 t salt shopping list
- 1/4 t pepper shopping list
- 2 1/2 C milk shopping list
- 8 oz egg noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 6 oz can tuna, drained shopping list
- 1/2 C pimento-stuffed green olives, sliced shopping list
- 2 T chopped chived (fresh or dried) shopping list
- 6 oz muenster cheese, sliced shopping list
- 1 C bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 T butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in medium to large saucepan over low to moderate heat.. Whisk in flour, salt and pepper, stirring until slightly thickened.
- Slowly add milk, stirring constantly and cook until thickened and bubbly.
- Add cream cheese, stirring until completely melted.
- Add tuna, olives and chives.
- In a greased 2 quart casserole, layer sauce, noodles and Muenster cheese slices, starting and ending with sauce.
- Combine bread crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
The Cookladydi Oaklyn, NJ
The Rating4 people
Sounds and looks very tastey. 5 forks and bookmarked.lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
I'm the only one in my family who loves tuna, but they ate it up like candy served this way! ;-)
Excellent!eleven in Fort Payne loved it
I tried this tonight - tasted great, except: I didn't realize I had Italian breadcrumbs until I was already a-sprinkling. Gave the whole thing an unexpected wang. I'll try it again in a couple weeks!sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!