Baked Brie Pastries With Artichoke and ProsciuttoFrom julesong 6 years ago
- 1 sheet puff pastry, cut into 9 squares (8 ounces, 1/2 package approx) shopping list
- 6 ounces brie cheese (without rind) shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped marinated artichoke hearts shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 dashes fresh ground pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped prosciutto ends (1/2 cup chopped thick-cut proscuitto) shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- If you have frozen puff pastry, allow it to thaw.
- Cut the sheet into 9 squares.
- Push the squares into 9 of the spaces a lightly sprayed muffin tin.
- In the food processor, whir enough artichoke hearts to make 1 cup of them when they are very finely chopped.
- In a bowl, combine the artichoke, basil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Place about 3/4 to 1 teaspoon brie in the bottom of each puff pastry in the muffin tin (note: brie is much easier to cut when it is very cold).
- Add about 1 1/2 teaspoon of the artichoke mixture on top of the brie (use up all of the mixture).
- Top each with the chopped prosciutto and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 15 minutes, or until the puff pastry is golden.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes before serving (the brie will be *very* hot).
- Makes 9 appetizers, about 6 servings since some people will have two.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookjulesong Seattle, WA
The Rating4 people
Awesome. Thanks. Sure to be a hit at the next gathering.dottiet in Woodward loved it