Taffy Apple SaladFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 4 granny smith apples cubed shopping list
- 1 large can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup drained (save juice) shopping list
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups cocktail peanuts shopping list
- 8 ounce container creamy Cool Whip shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together juice, vinegar, sugar, egg and 1 tablespoon flour.
- Cook until mixture comes to a boil and is syrupy.
- Strain to remove any lumps then cool.
- Mix all ingredients and refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!