Artichoke Olive Chicken BakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked spiral pasta shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 medium onion chopped shopping list
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken shopping list
- 14 ounce can diced tomatoes with Italian style herbs shopping list
- 14 ounce jar artichoke hearts drained and quartered shopping list
- 6 ounce can sliced black olives drained shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente then drain.
- Heat oil in large deep skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add onion and bell pepper then cook and stir 1 minute.
- Add pasta, chicken, tomatoes, artichokes, olives and Italian seasoning then mix until blended.
- Place half of chicken mixture in prepared dish then sprinkle with half of cheese.
- Top with remaining chicken mixture and cheese.
- Bake covered for 35 minutes.