Quick Mix Cookies-Five Varieties in oneFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 15 ounce can of condensed milk (she specified Eagle Brand) shopping list
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter shopping list
- ONE OF THE FOLLOWING: shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts or shopping list
- 3 cups of shredded coconut or shopping list
- 2 cups of raisins or shopping list
- 2 cups of corn flakes or shopping list
- 2 cups of chopped dates shopping list
How to make it
- Mix condensed milk and peanut butter and any ONE of the five different ingredients listed above.
- Drop by teaspoonful on well greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes or until brown.
- Cool on wire racks.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating1 people
And the peanut butter addition is my favorite!! Added this one to my Peanut Butter Buddies group too. Thanks for sharing.jett2whit in Union City loved it