Slow Cooker Chicken And DumplingsFrom spdracerx 9 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 (10.75 oz.) cans condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 diced onion shopping list
- 1 or 2 potatoes, cubed shopping list
- 2 or 3 carrots, cut up shopping list
- 1 (16 oz.) package refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Place the chicken, butter, soup, onion, potatoes, and carrots in a slow cooker and fill with enough water to cover. (I have also started to use chicken broth instead of water here.)
- Cover and cook on high for 5 to 6 hours.
- About 45 minutes before serving, place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.
The Cookspdracerx Richmond, VA
The Rating17 people
I made this-it turned out great. Is delicious even without the dumplings-may omit them and add some elbow pasta the last 30 minutes instead. Thanks for sharing this great recipe!retroredux in Port Neches loved it
I made this, and it was amazing. My favorite find so far. It's very easy to throw together and very tasty. I used potatoes, and also dumplings, but instead of the pre-made tubes full of biscuits (which have trans fat in them), I used a whole grain bi...morenyclaura in New York loved it
i made it and it was a greattttt hit everyone loved it. I added 1 can of corn, 1 can of peas and 1 can of green beans next time im going to use chicken broth instead of water. I have told any people about this recipe I LOVE ITvidaliasmom in strasburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!