Garlic Shrimp and Angel Hair PastaFrom poysunpen 7 years ago
- 2 pounds of uncooked cleaned and deveined large or jumbo shrimp, butterflied shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of prepared minced garlic from a jar shopping list
- 1 stick of salted butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 1 pound angel hair pasta shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place butter, minced garlic and water in a small saucepan.
- Heat on low flame until melted and slightly bubbly, but not browned.
- While butter mixture is melting, place butterflied shrimp in a rectangluar glass baking dish, cut side down and tails up, lined up in rows.
- When butter mixture is ready, slowly pour over the shrimp, evenly distributing the minced garlic over all the shrimp.
- Take the garlic powder and begin sprinkling over all the shrimp.
- Sprinkle parsley flakes over the top of the shrimp and garlic.
- Place baking dish in oven, bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or till the shrimp is pink and slightly browned on top, and the garlic butter sauce is bubbly.
- While the shrimp are baking, boil water and cook angel hair pasta.
- When shrimp are ready, spoon out over top of cooked angel hair in shallow bowls.
- Pour remaining garlic butter over top of shrimp and pasta dishes.
- Top with grated cheese.