BruschettaFrom kats_zoo 7 years ago
- fresh tomatoes (whatever your fav. is) shopping list
- Fresh: shopping list
- basil shopping list
- rosemary shopping list
- chives shopping list
- thyme shopping list
- garlic clove or 2 opional shopping list
- Orgeno(opional) shopping list
- Italian bread or French Bagette shopping list
- olive oil (Extra Virgin if you like)a teaspoon or so shopping list
- Parmesano cheese shopping list
- Ramano cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cut up tomatoes very small.
- Chop herbs very small.
- Add all herbs to taste. I use all fresh from my garden, so it will be slighly different if you use dried or frozen.
- Warm saute pan with a teaspoon or so of olive oil.
- Add tomatoe and herbs into warmed pan
- Warm for a few minutes (tomatoes and herbs)
- Warm bread or toast it .
- Serve immediately, top with Cheese.
- Enjoy :)
The Cookkats_zoo SCS, MI
The Rating1 people
I do this same exact thing! sometimes I add a bit of butter so the olive oil doesn't splatter. I have sage, parsley and basil,and also grow my own little tomatoes on the patio..
invisiblechef in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!